In keeping with Schulich’s global perspective, the annual New York City Study Tour is an opportunity for students to make lasting international connections and impressions. Our program provides students the opportunities to tour key real estate and infrastructure projects that have shaped the industry, attend information sessions with major international firms, and network with fellow students from Columbia University’s Real Estate Association.
What to Expect in New York, 2018
- Site visits to master planned communities and large scale developments;
- Real estate entrepreneurs luncheon;
- An investment lecture and discussion on the New York market;
- A walking tour of some of New York’s traditional and up-and-coming neighbourhoods;
- Dinner and networking with Columbia University’s Real Estate Association
◊ Note: This tentative programming is subject to changes.