The SREIC has hosted events with numerous world-class industry partners, including:Oxford Properties, RioCan REIT, SmartREIT, Bentall Kennedy, Cadillac Fairview, EllisDon, Bird Capital, TD Bank, Colliers International, and so forth.
Tentative programming for the May 2017-April 2018 club year can be found below. Exact dates and details are disclosed in our monthly newsletters, and programming is subject to change.
- May 2017: Land and Development Conference
- June 2017: Company visit, Bird Capital
- July 2017: Vaughan Centre site tour with smart REIT
- September 6, 2017: Schulich Club Fair
- September 6, 2017: Canadian Apartment Investment Conference
- September 7, 2017: Real REIT Conference
- September 19, 2017: The Real Estate Strategy and Leasing Conference
- September 27-28, 2017: The Commercial Real Estate Conference
- October 2, 2017: SREIC kick-off event
- October 3, 2017: Canadian Convention International Council of Shopping Centre
- October 4, 2017-Spring 2018: The CanInfra Challenge and Summit
- October 10, 2017: CMHC Housing Symposium
- October 16, 2017: Alumni networking event featuring the Vice President of Ellis Don, Middle East.
- October 24, 2017: Perspective Lecture Conference
- November 03: Breakfast series with Colliers
- November 06: Women in Infrastructure Networking Breakfast
- November 8, 17, 22: Commercial Real Estate Asset Management Seminars
- November: Resume Book Send Out
- November 28, 2017: Global Property Market Conference
- November-December, 2017: Undergraduate Case Competition
- December 2017: SREIC’s Christmas Event
FUTURE TENTATIVE EVENTS
- February 2018: New York Study Tour
- February 2018: CDC Real Estate & Infrastructure Networking Breakfast
- February 2018: Alumni Speed Networking
- February-March, 2018: Developer's Den
- March 2018: Schulich Net Impact Conference
- March 2018: ULI Conference
- Breakfast Series/Site Tours: Investment Manager (Commercial Real Estate)
- Breakfast Series/Site Tours: Infrastructure (Private equity, funds, advisory)
- Breakfast Series/Site Tours: Real Estate Private Equity
- Breakfast Series/Site Tours: Asset Manager
- Breakfast Series/Site Tours: Developer
- Breakfast Series/Site Tours: Property Manager
And many more opportunities on regional conferences, case competitions, scholarships, and job opportunities. JOIN US.
Our programming is supported by our sponsors and the Schulich Real Estate and Infrastructure Student Experience Fund.